Meeting arrangement LLC Ltd welcomes all the members from everywhere throughout the world to go to "International ONLINE conference on polymer science'' during Nov 16-17, 2020 which incorporates brief keynote introductions, Oral talks, Poster introductions and Exhibitions.
While much research and product development in industry is product oriented, it requires scientists with a grasp of the foundations of chemistry, creativity, the ability to work together, and enjoy seeing the practical applications of their work. Polymer Congress 2020 covers all the aspects of related field researchers, The forum of Scientists, and students from all corners of the globe, come together to discuss about polymer science and its advances.
Every meeting of the gathering will be incorporated with master talks, banner and conversations, go along with us to plan economical improvement forms, developments by which and how these systems drive new arrangements, propels the business and maintainability in tranquilize creation for additional social insurance security of lives. We are happy to welcome you in the interest of sorting out board of trustees to go along with us, where you are the leader for future.
Why to attend???
International ONLINE conference on polymer science which is going to be the biggest conference dedicated to polymer chemistry focusing on ‘Frontiers in polymer science’ and provides a premier technical forum for reporting and learning about the latest research and development, along with discussing new applications and technologies. Events include hot topics presentations from all over the world and professional networking with industries, leading working groups and panels.
Eminent Scientists/Research Professors, Junior/Senior research fellows, Students, Directors of companies, Engineers, Members of different physics associations. Meet Your Objective Business sector with individuals from and around the globe concentrated on finding out about Polymer chemistry, this is the best chance to achieve the biggest collection of members from everywhere throughout the World. Conduct shows, disperse data, meet with current, make a sprinkle with another product offering, and get name acknowledgment at this occasion. Widely acclaimed speakers, the latest methods, strategies, and the most up to date overhauls in Polymer science and Engineering are signs of this meeting.
Polymer science is today a vibrant field. Its technological relevance is vast Polymeric materials exhibit a wealth of fascinating properties which are directly due to molecular behaviour, i.e. the long chain nature of macromolecules yet fundamental scientific questions and technological challenges abound, motivating extensive research activity word wide
- Polymers provide a low density structural alternative for some applications
- Are relatively easy to process into numerous forms
- Provide a high volume, often improved replacement for materials derived from living organisms.
- Possess unique properties
- They are often relatively inexpensive.
- Why use polymers
- Easy to process
- Injection molding (thermoplastics)
- Mold or reaction injection molding (thermosets)
- Transparent (sometimes)
- Insulating (generally)
- Polymer Functionality
Vinyl Polymers, Polyethers, Polyarylenes, Polyesters, Polyamides, Polyureas, Polyurethanes, Polysiloxanes, Polycarbonates, Polysulfones, Polyimides, Polysulfides. The global specialty polymers market is expected to record a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period of 2019–2024. The major factors driving the market studied are the increasing applications in the construction and electronic industries, commercialization of lightweight polymers for automotive and aerospace applications, and the increasing availability of feedstock derived from natural gas and crude oil processing.
Fluctuating operational costs to derive feedstock and technological obsolescence due to constantly changing end-user needs are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. Emerging specialty polymer technologies in a myriad of industrial applications and prolific commercialization of engineered polymer and specialty film products are likely to act as opportunities to the market studied over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific is expected to display the fastest growth in the specialty polymers market over the forecast period. The expanding automotive and electrical industries in China and India, combined with infrastructural development, are expected to drive the specialty polymers market in the region. Moreover, economic growth and increasing per capita income are some of the major factors that are triggering the growth of the specialty polymers market in Asia-Pacific.
- In Asia-Pacific, the market is dominated by China. As China is one of the emerging economies witnessing healthy economic growth, its government’s policies have been in line with the proposed objectives to implement economic reforms, thus ensuring healthy growth of the country during the forecast period.
- Being the largest manufacturing country in the world, the country has become the largest producer of automobiles, the largest producer of paints & coatings, and the second-largest producer of semiconductors. In the year 2018, China produced 27,809,196 units of motor vehicles, and Japan produced 9,728,528 units, followed by India (5,174,645 units produced in the year 2018). Therefore, the automotive segment is growing at a high rate in the Asia-Pacific region, which is likley to propel the demand for specialty polymers market in the forecast period.
- China is mainly focusing on increasing the production and sales of electric vehicles in the country. For this purpose, the country has planned to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020 and 7 million a year by 2025. The target, if achieved, is expected to increase the share of electric vehicles to 20% of the total new car production for China, by 2025.
- Specialty polymers are widely used in the automotive, electronics, and semiconductors industries. Hence, with robust growth in these industries, and government support, the demand for specialty polymers is projected to increase at a healthy pace during the forecast period.
The term water-soluble polymer encompasses a wide range of synthetic, semisynthetic, and natural materials. Although they differ in molecular structure, these polymers share an important attribute: all are soluble in water, at least under some conditions. For the family as a whole, the range of applications is broad, but individual polymers generally have a smaller set of end uses.
Water treatment is the single most important end use for water-soluble polymers, especially synthetic materials such as polyacrylamide. In developed nations, the municipal, wastewater, and industrial water treatment markets are large and well-established; therefore, the outlook for consumption growth is moderate. In contrast, demand growth in China will be more robust, stimulated by the government's growing attention to water resources.
Polyethylene is one of the key products. It had the global production of over 80 million tons in 2017. It is primarily used in the packaging sector, which includes containers and bottles, plastic bags, plastic films, and geomembranes. It finds use in various applications. Based on its molecular weight, there are different types of polymers of PE such as HDPE, LDPE, and LLDPE. For instance, low molecular weight polymers of PE find use in lubricants, medium molecular weight polymers are used as wax miscible with paraffin, and high molecular weight polymers are commonly used in the plastics industry.